PRECISE is a multidisciplinary consultancy, offering a diverse range of environmental and occupational hygiene services. We are focused on providing clients with quality, innovative and cost effective solutions.
Due to an increasing workload, we have vacancies for senior level HAZMAT consultants across our branch network.
Reporting to the Branch Co-ordinator, these roles would ideally suit a senior level consultant who is at the top of their game, or an experienced operator looking to step up to the next level of their career.
In return, we offer a professional working environment and culture, training and development programmes, technology driven processes and believe that work / life balance is critical to the success and happiness of our people. Precise practices family friendly policies.
Ideal Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualification in occupational health and safety, occupational hygiene, science, or environmental health
- Licensed asbestos assessor (WorkSafe) or able to apply
- Detailed knowledge of asbestos and Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) disciplines
- Other HAZMAT/occupational hygiene and environmental assessment/management experience will be viewed favourably
- Understanding of relevant AS/NZ standards and quality management
- Detailed understanding and experience with Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) obligations (as required by NZ workplace regulatory bodies)
- Experience in supervising, coaching and motivating staff
- Demonstrated project and client management experience
- A sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite is essential
- A valid Driver’s Licence and excellent driving history is mandatory
- Criminal and employment health checks may also be necessary.
- High level interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Focused and driven for continual improvement
- Be a ‘self-starter’ and ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional time management.
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Ongoing professional development
- Competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and skills.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for a new challenge then apply now via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.